Friday, July 17, 2009

"Kiss the rain whenever you need me. Kiss the rain whenever I'm gone too long..." -Kiss the Rain

Ugh... feeling the not so fun side of long distance relationships right now.

Between the miles and the lack of funds for spontaneous road trips... I'm missing the shit out of BB. He told me today that him and another guy have to take one of the government cars down to this juvenile boot camp that they're being drill instructors at and will not be leaving until Friday...

He's gonna try and work something out where the other guy will take the government vehicle and he'll take his own, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm trying to not be mopey about this. Really, I am.

I know that this distance is good for us because it's forcing us to take things slow. I know if I were closer we'd be moving a lot faster than we need to. BB told me last night that he wanted nothing more than for me to be with him right now, but he'd rather wait 6 months and have me come down and be with him forever, rather than it happening right now and 6 months down the road we find that we're really not that good of a fit and I'm gone.

Just because it makes sense logically does not mean that it makes me any happier. We all know logic has never been my strong suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment