Tuesday, July 28, 2009

"Oh, you know what? Next week's no good for me... The Jonas Brothers are in town. But any week after that, it's totally fine." -The Hangover

I may have possibly illegally watched The Hangover at school today because I'm so far ahead and we were so insanely slow that I had nothing better to do. That movie was so fucking hilarious. It made me want to be a man so that I could go to Las Vegas and act a complete fool with my two best friends and my retarded future brother in law in tow.

BB gets to spend the whole weekend down here. I keep trying not to completely plan on that because he's getting done earlier than he thought so in my mind there's a possibility that he may decide to head back to SA and get his kids. He told me he's just going to get them next weekend, but for some reason I just have it in my head that this weekend isn't going to pan out.

For some reason when it comes to BB, I get so girly (in the not positive way). I keep it on the DL when I'm actually with/talking to him, but I get in these needy moods where if he's not 110% all about me I turn into a Grumpalumpagus. I went from one extreme to the other in my past two relationships. M was completely inattentive... couldn't give two shits about how my day was and Lord knows he wasn't interested in telling me about his (at least the truth about his days... he was more than happy to BS me). Crazy D was OVERLY attentive. BB falls pretty much right in the middle, but with him, the physical attention isn't always there, obviously, since he lives so freakin' far away. I'm not talking just about sex (though the distance enforced dry spells suck ASS). I'm talking about the little looks, kisses on the forehead, hands on the small of your back as they walk by... those things. I am a very expressive person... I can show you exactly how I feel as I tell you exactly how I feel. Most men can't really tell you how they feel so when you can't see it... it sucks.

Blah.

Anyway, now that I vented all that I feel much better. I'm just being a silly girl.

My dad is coming into the salon tomorrow and I'm giving him a haircut and his first pedicure. It's weird how for 9 years we didn't see each other and now, suddenly, we have this relationship. We make plans to see each other. I feel very comfortable with him... it's still freakin' weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment