Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Next time I see you, I'm giving you a high five, cause hugs are overrated. -S.O.S./Jonas Brothers

Baby Jesus

We survived the Camp Rock 2: Final Jam concert extravaganza.

There were a few tiffs here and there, but overall, for our first family (minus Corbin) outing, it was pretty good. Definitely memorable.

Jonas Brothers aren't the coolest band, but it's making music accessible to younger kids and I want Ava to develop the same kind of love for music that I have, so I'm all right with her swooning over them right now... I just hope in the future, she'll develop a bit of a more educated love of music instead of what the radio feeds here. /end music snob rant

The girls all had their first soccer games on Saturday and it was insanity. Emma's was filled with DRAMA from the parents and the coaches and completely made it 100% entertaining. Ren's team is pretty good and she got to be the captain. Ava scored ELEVEN goals. ELEVEN. She was on fire. She goes for that ball and does not let up AT ALL. She's not quite getting that the team is on her side and she doesn't have to get the ball away from them, but she'll get it. I was bursting with pride for sure and probably need to work on my sideline mom-ness, but HELLO, my kid rocked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment