Sunday, September 19, 2010

Likes:
  • Jeremy and I went to the fair yesterday and got to eat corndogs and roasted corn and fried cheese (yuck), watch Zumba (which I'm totally going to do once I get this GODFORSAKEN boot off of my foot), and then watched a roller derby bout
  • We also went and hung out with my mom and her manfriend to watch the UT-TTU game. The game was not so much a like, but I think my mom knows that J is not some evil man looking to take her daughter from her and she hugged him as we left, much better
  • Sleeping until noon today. OMG it is so good. I'm still laying in bed.
  • Ava throwing her guns up in between plays during her soccer game yesterday

Dislikes:

  • I miss Mike Leach. TTU games are just not as exciting to watch as they used to be. They're just a subpar college team that are a dime a dozen. Boo.
  • GODFORSAKEN boot
  • Learning that just the actions (sometimes quite thoughtless) of J's ex are out of his control and that even though I didn't choose to have her in my life, I chose to have J in my life and she comes along with that because she is his baby mama after all.
  • Ava's coach needs to start coaching, perhaps teaching some concepts of the game. She played a team of 4-5 yr olds yesterday that kicked their aaaaaaaaaass. Had one little girl that would go jump in goalie spot whenever Ava's team got close to scoring. They were off the chain and everyone knows I don't like getting beat, even if it's my daughter's team getting beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment