Sunday, April 17, 2011

There is darkness all around us I don't feel weak but I do need sometimes for her to protect me And reconnect me to the beauty that I'm missin' -January Wedding/The Avett Brothers

What I would give to see these guys perform live.

January Wedding - The Avett Brothers


Man, I'm watching The Avett Brothers on Austin City Limits and I am feeling it. I used to sit down and listen to music and now it's just kind of background noise. I miss letting it take control of my emotions and just going with it. I don't know if I'm just in a mood or if The Avett Brothers are really that profound, but it's soul stirring music on the TV right now.

In other news, I'm getting married in less than two months.

Shit.

I have SO much to do but I'm just channeling my procrastinating side and figure that I'll be more inspired/motivated when it gets closer. I am so ready for the day. A little bit of it is due to wanting to be done with the planning, but the majority of the reason is because I can not wait to marry Jeremy. I can't wait to see him standing, waiting for me to join him in front of our friends and family as I officially become his wife. AHH!

I am so in love with that man, it's not even funny. We had the weekend to ourselves and Friday we had an amazing dinner and grabbed some coffee and walked around downtown Midland and just talked about random stuff. Yesterday we spent all day in bed being stupid and hanging out. It was lovely. I love that I live with my best friend and that the one person in the world who I want to hang out with constantly wants to hang out with me all the time too. Add to the fact that my children adore him and from time to time, I think that they prefer him over me, but that's because I play Bad Cop.

Anyhow, I'm excited as can be and am super hoping that it all falls together.

No comments:

Post a Comment