Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I can handle a lot, But one thing I'm missing is in your eyes. - Eyes/Rogue Waves

Mr Man and I are no mas.

I'm saddened.

I wrote an email basically calling him out on his MIA-ness in a very well worded, non dramatic way.

He responded, acknowledging his asshole-y, douche baggy behavior and said, "Apparently I am horrible at relationships, prioritizing, and caring about anyone other myself... You are a truly awesome girls and deserve more that I can give." Which when it all comes down is basically, "It's not you... it's me."

I let myself have real feelings for him AND on top of that, got attached to his kids.

And now... I'm sick (kidney stone, kidney infection) and single.

This is probably what I need to do. Be single, not sick.

But it SUCKS.

And let's be honest here... the soon to be dry spell I'm about to hit is not going to be any ball park either.

The only dude that is showing remote interest me is my ex husband.

My prospects are non existent being as how all the guys I associate with are of the homosexual persuasion.

Which, in a slightly related note, I have promised one of my eggs to a beautiful bisexual Puerto Rican should he not have children by 35 because he is convinced we would have the most beautiful babies ever.

Dear Lord, what has my life become?

No comments:

Post a Comment