Sunday, March 20, 2011

The perfect tattoo... the one I believe we are all struggling toward... is the one that turned the jackass into a zebra. -Cliff Raven


Somebody got a tattoo!

I got the one on my left shoulder basically redone because the guy who did it originally SUCKED ASS. It looks soooooooo much better. It's three little birds because I used to sign Three Little Birds to Ava and Corbin when they were babies. Ava's the purple bird, Corbin's the green one and I'm the red one.

The one on my left is a line from Forever Young by Bob Dylan (which is going to be my father/daughter dance), "May your heart always be joyful and may your song always be sung." He put some jasmine flowers in the filigree since my name comes from Jasmine. I LOVE IT. The lines are super crisp and as far as tattoos go it wasn't painful at all. Louis the Tattooist at Blue Collar Art rocks the freakin' house. I'm so glad I found someone that does good work.

I have the end of Spring Break blues. I'm getting my babies back today which I'm so excited about, but my goodness it's been nice having some time to myself.

34. We No Speak Americano - Yolanda Be Cool Vrs DCup

35. My Chick Bad - Ludacris Ft Nicki Minaj

36. S&M - Rihanna


No comments:

Post a Comment