Thursday, March 24, 2011

You're the only reason I keep on coming home. -Sweet Pea/Amos Lee

What it do, Internets?

Today is my best friend's son's 5th birthday. He was born exactly 5 months after Ava and was also a little bitty premie, that has turned into a great big moose of a boy. I think I'm more nostalgic-y about his birthday than I was Ava's. When did our babies get so big?





I've decided to start "smart" grocery shopping. We spend a ridiculous amount of money on eating out and our grocery bill is astronomical when we do an actual full fledged stocking up trip. I spent a couple hours scouring the ads and finding some coupons for stuff we need. I don't think I'm quite to the point where I'm going to do that crazy extreme couponing business, but if we can save some money and have food here that the kids will actually eat... that'll be awesome.

The suits for both of my boys are in. I can't wait to see them all dressed up in their man attire.



My dress is still in China somewhere, hopefully being manufactured into something that is going to knock everyone's socks off. REALLY trying not to get my expectations too high. I did, however, order a dress for our engagement pictures from Modcloth where I want all of my clothes to come from so I can be the indie/wanna be hipster that I see myself as but totally don't look.
And now for some music...

34. Acid Tongue - Jenny Lewis


35. My Boy Builds Coffins - Florence and the Machine


36. Sweet Pea - Amos Lee


37. Shake Me Down - Cage the Elephant


38. Can't Help Falling In Love - Ingrid Michaelson


39. One Day - Sharon Van Etten


40. No Strings - Mayer Hawthorne


41. The Truth - Alexander


42. Rolling Sea - Vetiver




No comments:

Post a Comment