Saturday, January 29, 2011

Music is my religion. -Jimi Hendrix

So, there's this blog and I got the idea to make a "Life List" from it. I'm working up to 100 things and they can be found right over here on the right. I got a little lax on finding new music after I had the children folk and since music is something I've always been SO passionate about... that's NO good. I want to seek out music, stumble upon it, soak it in. Stuff with feeling, stuff that is shallow but puts a little pep in my step, stuff that just sounds awesome. I want a new song for every day of the year for a grand total of 365, obviously. Here's the beginning...

1. Jezebel - Iron and Wine


2. Hoppipolla - Sigur Ros


3. Chandeliers - Summer Fiction


4. Block After Block - Matt and Kim


5. All Summer - Kid Cudi ft. Rostam Batmanglij and Bethany Cosentino



6. As We Enter - Nas and Damian Marley



7. Brand New Colony - The Postal Service



8. In the Cold, Cold Night - The White Stripes



9. Jesus Christ - Brand New



10. Clementine - Washington



11. Comes and Goes - Greg Laswell



And that's enough new material for now. BUT, a song came on that I've been in love with for over a year and every time I hear it, it takes my breath away, if only for just a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment